Wednesday, November 9, 2011

leveled

Anger flushing through me
like a waterfall on high
Smashing and thrashing everything in sight,and mentally
picking apart each idea ,every single detail
Trying to shield my emotions so I ask, “can you tell “ ?
Shield, well my name is shields
so has my name become of me?
Blocking and camouflaging every wrong doing.
Till there is none left.
I began to capitulate
but have we reached an agreement?
I fight till I have no breath left in me
I stand up and turn around
leaving behind my corner of fears
and looking at which is before me..my demons
casting each of them one by one till I see
hear or feel no more is site
I am left breathless
with out a doubt I feel accomplished
but before I can ease up
I apprehend
that this is just the begging
level up
to survive in this world you have to be tough
because life its self is rough
so I conjure up my weapons and
allies
no more will I shed tears over preposterous lies
before you try me
look me in the eyes
and see my candle burning
this vigerous spirit im earning
while your wasting time being diserning
im gone
started over
been renewed
its funny I use to associate with people like you
But I moved on
ha,
you should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment